The Miracle Nipple Collection - Mini, Original & Large & Additional O Ring or Standard Luer Lock Syringes From
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Miracle Nipple Collection
Miracle Nipple U.S. Patent No. 9,510,562. Proudly Made in the USA
***All Miracle Nipples come with a pre-made hole you do not have to make any holes in these nipples*** Please see below for sizing recommendations. Also available on our web site - Canine Breast Pump Syringe.
Miracle Nipples Available in
Sample Pack - 1 mini & 1 Original Nipple & 2 Syringes (1ml & 3ml)
Mini Pack 2 - 2 Mini Nipples & 1 Syringe 3ml
Original Pack 2 - 2 Original Nipples & 1 Syringe 3ml
Large Pack 2 - 2 Large Nipples & 2 Syringes 10ml & 20ml
Mini Pack 10 - 10 Mini Nipples & 1 Syringe 3ml
Original Pack 10 - 10 Original Nipples & 1 Syringe 3ml
- All Miracle Nipples come with 1 O-ring Syringe
- The Large puppy pkg/2 will come with 2 syringes as the photo shows.
- When purchasing additional syringes for the Miracle Nipple Mini & Original please be sure to order the Luer Lock style tip syringe for syringes larger than 3 ml
- When using a 3 ml or smaller than you can use either the slip tip or the luer lock tip.
- These nipples will also fit a small pet nurser bottle.
- When purchasing the Large Miracle Nipples than you must use a luer lock tip syringe, these nipples will also fit any standard baby bottle cap for use with a bottle.
The "Original Miracle Nipple" is designed for most small mammals to include kittens, toy breed puppies, squirrels, bunnies, neonate (newborn) raccoons and animals of such sizes.
The "Miracle Nipple Mini" is designed for Neonate (meaning newborn) squirrels, bunnies, chipmunks, mice, Persian type kittens, toy puppies with shorter faces and other small mammals
The "Large Miracle Nipple" is designed for medium to large breed puppies, raccoons, large cat breeds (such as cougars) and animals of larger sizes.
PLEASE NOTE: The graduations (numbers) on the syringes wear off easily due to the ink the manufacturers are required to use. We recommend using a piece of clear tape over the numbers to prevent this. We can not replace syringes for this issue. Thanks for your understanding.