Brewers Yeast - Crooked Lane Harvest 1kg
Crooked Lane Harvest Brewer’s Yeast is a highly palatable and natural source of B-group vitamins, minerals and amino acids. For Horses, Dogs & Cats
- Premium Human Food Grade
- In-active yeast (Saccoromyces cerevisiae) resultant from malt fermentation in beer production.
- May be added to food
- Supports muscle function and performance
- Rich in B Vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- High in Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- May help improve feed palatability and aid in improved digestion of fibre in the diet
- For Horses, Dogs & Cats
General dosage guide if using as a B group vitamin supplement.
Horses: 45-60 grams as a B group vitamin supplement.
Dogs: 1 teaspoon per 10kg of body weight
Greyhounds: 2 teaspoons per every 1kg of food being fed
Dose rates have been prepared in consultation with a veterinarian with over 40 years’ experience in animal nutrition and product development. Please note:
Crooked Lane Harvest products are supplied as a raw material only. Please refer to your health specialist for advice specific to your needs.