Pro-Kolin+ for Dogs & Cats - Gastrointestinal - from
Pro Kolin + is a highly palatable probiotic and prebiotic paste to soothe the gut lining and firm up faeces. Pro-Kolin+ Paste contains beneficial micro-organisms and natural binding agents. Available in 15mL, 30mL or 60mL.
- Probiotics to help keep the level of beneficial bacteria high.
- Prebiotics to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Contains a natural binding agent which helps to firm up the faeces.
- Contains Pectin to help soothe the gut lining.
- Available in 15mL, 30mL & 60mL syringes with easy to read graduations.
- Probiotics: A natural 'friendly' bacterium, Enterococcus faecium (DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415) 4b1707, which helps to keep the level of beneficial bacteria high and exclude pathogenic species.
- Preplex prebiotics: A prebiotic, consisting of fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) and acacia (Gum arabic), which helps to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Kaolin: A natural binding agent which helps to firm up the faeces.
- Pectin: To help soothe the gut lining.
- Artificial beef flavouring: To improve palatability and compliance.
Give by mouth for as long as considered necessary or as advised by your veterinary surgeon. Pro-Kolin+ can be given up to three times daily,depending on severity.
To administer the correct amount of the product use the handy wheel on the syringe plunger. Rotate the wheel until it is to the right of the number representing the desired quantity to be administered.
<5kg body weight, give 2ml twice daily
5-15kg body weight, give 3ml twice daily
15-30kg body weight, give 5ml twice daily
>30kg body weight, give 7ml twice daily
25-35kg body weight, give 6ml twice daily
35-45kg body weight, give 8ml twice daily
>45kg body weight, give 10ml twice daily
Pro-Kolin+ has a 2 year shelf life from the date of manufacture. Once open replace the lid and store in a cool dry area. Stored correctly Pro-Kolin+ will last until the Best Before End date even if it has been opened.