Fenbender 100 - 1 Litre (same product as Panacur )
Fenbender 100 Oral Drench for Cattle & Horses 100g/L Fenbendazole (same product as Panacur but made by Independents Own)
Independents Own Fenbender is a ready to use broad-spectrum oral worm drench for control of benzimidazole sensitive mature and immature roundworms and lungworm in cattle, and for the control of large strongyles, small strongyles, ascarids and pinworms in horses.
Active Constituent: 100 g/L FENBENDAZOLE
CATTLE: For the control of Benzimidazole-Sensitive mature and immature Roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia), Lungworms and as an aid in the control of Tapeworms in cattle: Barber's pole worm; Stomach hair worm; Intestinal hair worm or Black scour worm; Hookworm; Small intestinal worm; Thin necked intestinal worm; Nodule worm; Lungworm, Small brown stomach worm & Tapeworm.
- Barber's pole worm (Haemonchus placei)
- Small brown stomach worm (Ostertagia spp.)
- Small hair worm (Trichostrongylus spp.)
- Nodule worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum)
- Thin necked intestinal worm (Nematodirus spp.)
- Small intestinal worm (Cooperia spp.)
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
- Whipworm ( Trichuris spp. Capillaria spp.)
For treatment and control of mature and immature Roundworms, Bloodworms, Redworms and Pinworms in horses: Large strongyle, Small strongyle, Ascarids, Pinworms.
- Large strongyles (S. vulgaris, S. edentatus, S.equinus)
- Small strongyles (Trichonema spp., Triodontophorus spp.)
- Ascarids (Parascaris equorum , Oxyuris spp.)
Fenbender Dosage and Usage:
Shake well before use.
iO Fenbender 100 can be administered orally through standard accurate drenching equipment.
Clean equipment thoroughly before and after use.
- Cattle: 3.75 mL/50 kg bodyweight (7.5 mg Fenbendazole per kg bodyweight)
- Cattle in excess of 680 kg to be dosed at 3 mL per 40 kg bodyweight
- Horses: 1 mL/10 kg bodyweight (10 mg Fenbendazole per kg bodyweight).
For the control of Strongyloides westeri in foals:
- 5 mL/10 kg bodyweight (50 mg Fenbendazole per kg bodyweight).
Fenbender 100 Oral Drench may be administered to horses by nasal tube, drenching gun or dosage syringe.
MEAT (Horses): DO NOT USE less than twenty eight (28) days before slaughter for human consumption.
MEAT (Cattle): DO NOT USE less than fourteen (14) days before slaughter for human consumption.
MILK: Zero (0) Days.
TRADE ADVICE: EXPORT SLAUGHTER INTERVAL (ESI):
DO NOT USE less than fourteen (14) days before slaughter for export. The ESI on this label was correct at the time of label approval. Before using this product, confirm the current ESI from Apparent Pty Ltd Phone 03 9822 1321 or the APVMA website www.apvma.gov.au/residues/.