Modified Puppy, Kitten and Small Animal Nurser. Various Sizes. From
SADLY not all sizes are available. Our USA supplier has decided not to continue with this line as they are unable to get certain parts.
Imported from the USA - the Modified Puppy Kitten Small Animal Feeding Syringe Nurser with Premade Hole.
Our Modified Premade Hole Puppy Kitten Small Animal Bottle Feeding Syringe Nursers combine the accuracy of tube feeding with the simplicity of bottle feeding Available in the following sizes 0.5ml, 20ml, and 35ml
The Modified Premade Hole Puppy Kitten Small Animal Bottle Feeding Syringe Nursers use a 2 part nipple that provides the perfect premade hole. The Oring syringes that provide smooth flow and do not "gum-up" like other syringes.
- You should choose your syringe size closest to the babies weight as you should feed according to weight
- These nipples come with a two-part nipple consisting of an outer bulbous nipple and a silicone underlay nipple that provides a perfect premade hole
- This nipple comes with a premade hole
- Oring syringes provide smooth precise flow and multiple uses
- The oring in the syringe does not "gum-up" like other syringes making it the perfect hand-feeding syringe
- 1ml, 3ml, 10ml, 20ml and 35ml
- Oring Syringes
- The Oring does not "gum-up" like other syringes
- Smooth Flow, Tight, High Transparency Barrel
- No Rubber, Styrene or DEHP
- Latex and Silicone Oil-Free
- Pyrogen-free, PVC-free, Non-Toxic
ATTENTION: To prevent the numbers (graduations) from wearing off the syringes quickly we recommend you apply ultra-clear scotch tape over the numbers prior to using. This will prevent the numbers from wearing off as quickly and allow you to use them over multiple times. We cannot replace nursers for the graduation numbers wearing off.
The Syringe Pet Nurser has a special “vacu-lock” ring at the top of the syringe that will seal the nipple and syringe together forming a strong vacuum. We do recommend that you rinse but DO NOT DISASSEMBLE your nursers (see cleaning recommendations listed below. Please rinse your nurser each time after use with warm water to sterilize it.
Clean Nursers as follows
1. Remove piston from syringe
2. Clean as 1 part syringe and nipple and 1 part piston
3. Use warm soapy
4. Allow nurser to completely dry before using again
**We do not recommend using extremely hot water over the clear adapters as they may stretch and become loose.